Antibes, Grasse, Alpes-Maritimes, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France métropolitaine, France
Upon arriving in this magnificent villa,we can discover a large open plan living area with its polished concrete floor included a kitchen on one side with central cantilevered marble island, and dining area for 12; a stylish central salon, to a dropped down intimate TV area/library/study with wooden oak floor and further seating and a large fireplace.
All areas have floor to ceiling sliding doors that open fully onto a continuous polished concrete terrace and allows magnificent views of the garden with its 5 metre palm trees, pool area and animated scenes of the bay of Juan-les-Pins and Super Cannes. This floor also accommodates a guest toilet, cloakroom and separate housekeeper studio including laundry. The housekeeper has a separate private front entrance.
The 1st floor locates the spacious master bedroom suite with walk in walnut dressing room, marble panelled shower area and bath tub. The superking (200cm) bed floats over oak wooden flooring, the glass sliding doors open again on to a continuous polished concrete terrace allowing magnificent sea views.
The further 4 bedrooms on this floor all have their own ensuite shower rooms clad in floor to wall shades of grey Bizassa tiles and walnut panelling. The beds are queen size (150cm) and all bedrooms have ample built in wardrobes and TV’s. Furthermore the north facing bedrooms enjoy the spectacular sea views and the south facing bedrooms open onto a small terrace.
The 6th bedroom suite is to be found included in its own floor at pool level. With separate access from the main house, this large bedroom suite with super kingsize (200cm ) bed, walk in wardrobe, TV and large opaque glass walled ensuite shower room allows ultimate privacy and direct access to the pool area.
The bedroom opens onto a large salon with big screen TV, a cantilevered polished concrete desk/study and oak panelled library wall. The sliding doors open completely to allow continuous flow onto the wooden decks surrounding the pool. A further guest toilet and marble clad shower room serve this floor and the pool area.
All rooms enjoy a continuous thread of luxurious textiles and an eclectic collection of furniture and artefacts from the Indonesian Islands to modern day design classics and special collectable items. The entire house is clad in a special perforated aluminium shutter design allowing for light and air to enter yet providing an extra level of security.
A series of decks are accessed from steps leading off the ground floor terrace. One arrives firstly at the eating area; 2 large solid teak tables accommodate parties of 20 guests where alfresco dining can be enjoyed to the full.
One level down leads to the pool area with is black glistening tiled pool, cascade and integrated Jacuzzi, shaded daybed lounging area to one end of the pool alongside an integrated concrete outside bar and fridge area and curved seating area to the other surrounding an open gas fire pit.
The garden has tropical plants and flowers, grasses, an impressive row of 5 meter palms and a lawn area for relaxing.
– Entrance hall with guest toilet
– Large reception room opening onto a terrace profiting from a sea view including a stylish living area
– A fully equipped Gaggenau kitchen with central marble island, dining area
– Intimate TV lounge/library with gas fireplace - Studio with independent access, ideal for staff including a bedroom with a single bed, shower room with WC, kitchenette and laundry.
– Spacious master bedroom (super king size 200cm x 200 cm) with on-suite bathroom (bath, shower, WC) and dressing room. Opens onto a terrace overlooking the pool with sea view
– 4 guest bedrooms all with double bed (queen size bed 160 cm) with en-suite shower room and WC. The north facing have terrace and sea view.
– Independent suite of approximately 100 square meters including a large bedroom suite (super king 200cm) with walk in shower room and a lounge area opening fully onto pool level with guest toilet and shower room Heated swimming pool (11 x 4m) with Jacuzzi .
-Living area : 420 m2 Plot of land area : 1500 m2
-Outdoor lighting Alarm with tele surveillance
-Electric gate Washing machine/dryer
-Video security Videophone
-Satellite TV/SKY Private parking for 3 cars
Linens and Towels
Assistance during your stay
Private guided tours and visit
Head of conciergerie
Daily maid services
Iphone for local calls
Private activites planning
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman