Luxury apartments Rentals Terms
TERMS & CONDITIONS
RATES INCLUDE FOR EACH RENTAL :
(unless otherwise noted on specific rental conditions)
- Local VAT if applies & City tax-
- Electricity consumption up to 250KW for weekly rental.
- Cable TV offering all main international channels & or/High Speed internet with unlimited connection for most of our equipped properties.
- Housekeeping is included when you arrive and leave. Final cleaning is also included at the end of the stay.
- Extra housekeeping service may be included depending on the property selected and the rental terms.
- Comprehensive concierge services is maintained throughout the stay.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES :
You must keep the temporary rental accommodation and all furniture, fittings, effects, facilities and equipment in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the stay, and leave the rental accommodation in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found. You are responsible for all damage or loss which occurs to the property or its contents during your occupation, and will be responsible for paying appropriate compensation to us as representative for the Property Owner in the event of damage. (see liability insurance below to cover you )
You must tell them in advance if you wish to rent the property for business use , we will advise the owner , who will either give you his consentement or not . You can not rent an apartment for social / trade/ or business services without telling us . This will end up our contract immediately. We do have a selection of showrooms or professional spaces if you need .
You can not disturb by noises the neighbours and make any damages to the apartment, this will also end up our contract immediately.
LIABILITY OF LUXE APARTMENT RENTALS AND PROPERTY OWNER :
- Neither LUXE APARTMENT RENTALS (as representative for the Property Owner), nor the Property Owner shall be responsible for the death of or personal injury of you or any person named on the Booking Form & Confirmation of reservation, or other person at the property unless this results from the proven negligence of owner, ourselves, or our employees. LUXE APARTMENT RENTALS shall not be liable for any loss, breach or delay due to any cause beyond our reasonable control including though not limited to act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident, war or threat of war, civil disturbance, acts, restrictions, regulations, by-laws, or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental or local authority, strikes, lockouts, or other industrial actions or disputes or adverse weather conditions. In any such case we shall be entitled to treat the contract as discharged.
- In the event of such discharge our liability shall be limited to the return of sums paid to us in respect of the unused portion of the rent calculated on a pro rata night basis.
- LUXE APARTMENT RENTALS cannot be held responsible for breakdown of mechanical equipment of the accommodation or common to the building, such as pumps, boilers, lift, electric doors, heater systems, TV antenna etc., nor for failure of public utilities such as water, gas and electricity, TV cable.
- Neither we nor the Property Owner is responsible for noise or disturbance originating beyond the boundaries of the temporary accommodation or which is beyond our control.
Booking fees :
You will be required to make a down payment of 50% of the total amount in order to guarantee your booking.
Please be aware that once we have transferred the down payment to the owners, there will be no possibility of refund in case of cancellation.
The balance of the rent shall be paid a month before the date of arrival.
Cancellation terms and conditions :
If the booking includes booking fees, please be advised that these cannot be reimbursed. As soon as you realise you need to cancel, we advise you to do so as quickly as possible – Your deposit is never refundable even in case of health problem , or any issue – If you cancel and we can rent the apartment again , we can refund you the deposit , only in this case . If the apartment is free and not rented , the deposit will not be refundable . This is to protect the owner of the apartment on hold for you , who lost many rentals due to the fact we were holding this apartment for you , in this case we keep the deposit for the owner of the apartment .
Cancellation and liability insurance :
Renters of a vacation rental are not submitted to the obligation of a home insurance during their stay. However, they are liable like anyone else. It is important not to neglect to guarantee this liability towards the owner of the property. The owner may request a copy of your liability insurance upon arrival. If you own a home insurance for your own house, there is most likely a liability clause attached to it. You can verify with your insurance company that this liability insurance will cover you while occupying a rental property abroad. It is often the case. The owner of your rental has subscribed to an insurance which covers your liability during your stay. It does not cover your personal belongings.
It is possible to take a liability insurance via the company ADAR. This rental risk insurance is MANDATORY but difficult to find. It covers you for damages caused by fire, explosion or water. Via this insurance you also benefit from a cancellation insurance allowing you to be reimbursed for the portion of your stay that is not used in the event of cancellation or interruption.
For showrooms and professional spaces most owner ask for this insurance as mandatory.
More information regarding this insurance as well as their contact and reservation form is available via this link:
For luxury rentals over 3000 euros (link)
For rentals under 3000 euros (link)
Cancellation fees :
In case of cancellation, if you paid all or part of the booking, this amount will be refunded after deducting the cancellation fees outlined below.
- Notification 1 month before the date of arrival: 50% of the total amount.
- Notification less than 1 month before the date of arrival: 100% of the total amount.
Stay tax and/or local tax may be charged at check-in.
Security deposit : according to the owner of the apartment.
Check-in time / Check-out time :
For check-in, you may arrive at reception/your apartment from the time shown below. On the day of your check-out, you must leave the room/apartment no later than the time shown below. Staying in the room any later than this may result in you being charged an extra night. We advise you to use the “Comments or additional information” box on the booking form to specify your estimated check-in time, especially if you think it may be late.
|Check-in time from||14:00 (2 PM)|
|Latest check-out time||10:00 (10 AM)|
Payment and confirmation of the booking :
50% due at reservation and balance due one month prior arrival . A confirmation / contract will be sent to you once the deposit / confirmation has been received .
Any extras (bar, telephone, etc.) not specifically stated as being included in the rate are to be paid on-site.
Payment and billing currency
In order to confirm your booking, your credit card will be debited for 50% of the total amount (including tax) of your stay without extras, plus booking fees (if applicable). Your account will be debited in EUR. We do accept all credit cards and bank transfers as well .